- pregnancy induced hypertension pregnancy and high blood pressure
Here you will find information about pregnancy and high blood pressure, Eclampsia, PreEclampsia , gestational hypertension
- Birth Control Pills Contraceptives and High blood pressure
Birth Control Pills Contraceptives and High blood pressure. If you are taking birth control pills your blood pressure can go high
- Causes of High Blood pressure in Pregnancy Preeclampsia Causes
Preeclampsia used to be called toxemia because it was thought to be caused by a toxin in a pregnant woman's bloodstream. Possible causes of high blood pressure in pregnancy and preeclampsia are given in this article.
- Symptoms of High Blood pressure during Pregnancy Preeclampsia symptoms
The signs and symptoms of high blood pressure during pregnancy preeclampsia are elevated blood pressure (hypertension) and the presence of excess protein in your urine (proteinuria) after 20 weeks of pregnancy
- Risk factors for Preeclampsia
Who Is More Likely to Develop preeclampsia ,Pregnancy induced hypertension. List of risk factors for preeclamsia.
- Treatment of high blood pressure in Pregnancy Preeclampsia Treatment
The only definitive treatment for preeclampsia Pregnancy induced hypertension is delivery the fetus, either vaginal or cesarean c-section. Treatment of high blood pressure in Pregnancy
- Complications of High Blood pressure during Pregnancy Preeclamsia Complications
HELLP syndrome, strok, eclampsia, kidney, eye, heart and lung problems are complications of high blood pressure during pregnancy.
- Menopause and High blood pressure
Menopause and High blood pressure, Among the more overlooked health consequences of menopause is an increased risk of high blood pressure.
- Low Blood Pressure during Pregnancy
Low Blood Pressure during Pregnancy, The most obvious reason for low blood pressure in women during the early stages of pregnancy is that the circulatory system is still adjusting itself to supply blood to the baby as well.
- Gestational Diabetes – Helping to Prevent Breach Birth in Gestational Diabetes
Helping to Prevent Breach Birth in Gestational Diabetes, gestational diabetes is a warning sign for women to make immediate changes in their lifestyle or they will end up with type 2 diabetes
- Tips On How to Lower Blood Pressure While Pregnant
Tips On How to Lower Blood Pressure While Pregnant, The first step towards a healthy pregnancy involves exercise. Expectant mothers should exercise for 30 minutes three times a week
- What Are Signs of High Blood Pressure in Early Pregnancy
What Are Signs of High Blood Pressure in Early Pregnancy, Its symptoms include headaches, blurred vision and visual disturbances like seeing spots, fatigue and decrease in urinary frequency
- High Blood Pressure Medicine for Pregnant Women
High Blood Pressure Medicine for Pregnant Women, Treatment of hypertension in pregnancy depends upon the reason for high blood pressure. In case of preeclampsia, the only form of treatment available is actually delivering the baby
- How One Can Reduce Blood Pressure During Perimenopause
How One Can Reduce Blood Pressure During Perimenopause, Regular aerobic activity can reduce the risk of high blood pressure, in women, which may increase in perimenopause
- High Blood Pressure and Progesterone
High Blood Pressure and Progesterone, Hypertension and progesterone in synthetic form are closely related. Through research conducted on rats, it has been proved that progesterone can lead to a raise in blood pressure levels
- Preeclampsia Symptoms Causes Treatment Prevention
Preeclampsia Symptoms Causes Treatment Prevention, The only cure of preeclampsia is delivery of the baby. If preeclampsia is mild and the fetus isn’t mature, medical doctors advise bed rest to cure this complication.
- Eclampsia Symptoms Causes Prevention Treatment
Eclampsia Symptoms Causes Prevention Treatment, Eclampsia is an acute condition i.e. also a grave complication of pregnancy. It is basically a problem pertaining to high blood pressure and is recognized with the appearance of coma as well as tonic-clonic seizures
- High Blood Pressure and Oral Contraceptive Pills
High Blood Pressure and Oral Contraceptive Pills, The rising up of blood pressure with the absorption of birth control pill does not necessarily mean you need to discontinue taking pill or opt for a different method of contraception.
- High Blood Pressure During Pregnancy | Preeclampsia
High blood pressure in pregnancy after 20 weeks is called as Pre-eclampsia. High bllod pressure in pregnant women can be dangerous for women and fetus aswell
- 4 ways to avoid high blood pressure in menopausal women
4 ways to avoid high blood pressure in menopausal women, When the menstrual cycle ends, the blood pressure of the woman usually rises and the exact reason behind this is still unknown