- High Blood Pressure Medication
Do you know what are main medicines used for high blood pressure. Table of all high blood pressure medication
- Blood Pressure Medication Side Effects
What are common side effects and adverse effects of high blood pressure or hypertensive medication
- Will Aspirin Lower High Blood Pressure
Can Aspirin ( Disprin) Really Help High Blood Pressure. Some doctors recommend daily Aspirin ( Disprin) for their patients who are affected by high blood pressure. Will Aspirin lower high blood pressure
- Four Most Commonly Prescribed High Blood Pressure Medication
Four most commonly prescribed high blood pressure medication are beta blockers, ACE inhibitors, ARBs and Calcium Channel blokers
- Trade Names of Blood Pressure Medicines
What are the trade names of commonly used hypertension and high blood pressure medicines medication and drugs.
- Medication Safety tips when you have high Blood Pressure
You may be taking a long list of medications to control high blood pressure, make sure you get the most benefit from the medication and stay safe in the process. Medication Safety tips when you have high Blood Pressure
- Avoid these drugs when you have high blood pressure
Avoid these drugs when you have high blood pressure. What are drug Interactions for high blood pressure medicine.
- Tips to Help You Avoid High Blood Pressure Drug Side Effects
Tips to Help You Avoid High Blood Pressure Drug Side Effects. One reason people ignore blood pressure medicine is the Complications of blood pressure medications
- Role of TEKTURNA in controling High blood Pressure
Role of TEKTURNA in controling High blood Pressure, side effects of tekturna, Renin Inhibitor medicine.
- Some Interesting Facts About Aspirin
Some Interesting Facts About Aspirin, In a survey on inventions conducted by an institute (MIT) in USA in 1996, twice as many people chose aspirin over the personal computer as an invention they couldn,t live without.
- Role of Diuretics in High Blood Pressure
Role of Diuretics in High Blood Pressure, Diuretics may be used to treat a number of heart-related conditions, including high blood pressure, heart failure, kidney and liver problems, and glaucoma.
- Diuretics Can Trigger Down Potassium Concentration in Blood
Diuretics Can Trigger Down Potassium Concentration in Blood, Loads of diuretics (typically called water pills decrease k++ within the blood. Diuretics decrease blood pressure by serving to your body remove sodium and water
- Can Beta Blockers Such as Tenormin Produce Weight Gain?
Can Beta Blockers Such as Tenormin Produce Weight Gain, Yes. Weight gain can occur as a side effect of various beta blockers, specially the older types, resembling atenolol blockium and metoprolol mepressor, Toprol-XL)
- Benicar Uses | Benicar Side Effects and Reviews
Benicar Uses, Benicar Side Effects and Reviews, Benicar, a drug for treating hypertension, is an ARB, or angiotensin II receptor blocker.
- Comparison of ARBs Angiotensin Receptor Blockers
Comparison of ARBs Angiotensin Receptor Blockers, There are currently seven drugs on the market that are angiotensin II inhibitors. The table below shows characteristics of each of them and may be helpful for your MD in selecting the best one for your situation
- Avapro and Weight Loss – Avapro can Lead To Weightloss
Avapro and Weight Loss , Losing weight on Avapro can probably be attributed to the treatment affect on water and sodium preservation. One of Avapro’s mechanisms of action is reducing the body aldosterone secreting effects.
- High Blood Pressure Medication and Weight Gain
High Blood Pressure Medication and Weight Gain, Some beta blockers, particularly the older ones, such as atenolol (Tenormin, Blokium, atenol) and metoprolol mepressor, merol, Toprol-XL) could cause an average weight gain of about 5 lbs.
- Nebivolol – New Cardioselective Beta Blocker
Nebivolol, (bystolic, nebilet, nebil) is a long acting cardioselective beta-blocker at present licensed for the treatment of high blood pressure.
- How To Stop ACE Induced Cough
How To Stop ACE Induced Cough, A Korean study reveals that Iron Supplementation Inhibits Cough Associated With ACE Inhibitors. Dry cough induced by ACE inhibitors is thought to be associated with the increase in nitric oxide (NO) generation
- Learn How to Stop Taking High Blood Pressure Medication
Learn How to Stop Taking High Blood Pressure Medication, Usually, people who are suffering from high blood pressure are advised to manage their disease by making changes in their lifestyle, which includes a balanced diet and including some sort of physical activity in their daily routine.
- Hypertention Medication | What Are the Safest High Blood Pressure Medications
What Are the Safest High Blood Pressure Medications? When a doctor determines that a patient is suffering from hypertension, he will assign medication for its treatment along with urging the patient to make some dietary changes.
- What Happens If You Suddenly Stop High Blood Pressure Medication
What Happens If You Suddenly Stop High Blood Pressure Medication, These medications can have serious results if taken lightly. Hence, be safe than sorry and take the prescribed medicines regularly if they suit you or get them changed quickly if you are allergic to them.
- Paxil and Hypertension | Does Paxil Cause High Blood Pressure
Paxil and Hypertension, Does Paxil Cause High Blood Pressure, Paxil and other SSRI medications should be taken after 14 days of using (MAOI) antidepressants because their combination can lead to extremely high blood pressure and other serious problems.
- High Blood Pressure Medicine | How to Order High Blood Pressure Medications
How to Order High Blood Pressure Medications, There are different ways to order prescriptions. Usually, you visit a doctor and discuss your symptoms with him, who will then decide if you need medication or not
- High Blood Pressure Medications May Cause Photosensitivity
High Blood Pressure Medications May Cause Photosensitivity, Two drugs that have been known to cause photosensitivity are Amiodarone (Cordarone) and Quinidine
- Comparison Of High Blood Pressure Medications
Comparison Of High Blood Pressure Medications, There are different types of hypertension medicines. The decision as to which medicine is suitable for you should be made after analyzing your overall health status and the cause of hypertension in your case.
- Most Dangerous High Blood Pressure Medicines
Most Dangerous High Blood Pressure Medicines, Using the wrong medicine can be injurious to health rather than beneficial. Hence, some knowledge about the medicines used for high blood pressure is essential
- Tenormin | How to Taper off Beta Blocker
How to Taper off Beta Blocker, Don’t stop this beta blockers’ use, if you are a heart patient, by yourself, but contact your physician, if you are feeling troubles because of its use.
- High Blood Pressure Pills May Cause A Dry Mouth
High Blood Pressure Pills May Cause A Dry Mouth, Although the mechanism is somewhat, unknown, yet, but diuretics are believed to affect the salivary glands the most.
- Medications to Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure
Medications to Avoid if You Have High Blood Pressure, Some of the most common drugs that should be avoided by people with hypertension include Aspirin, Ibuprofen and Tylenol. These three drugs can cause hypertension
- Lisinopril a Popular High Blood Pressure Treatment
Lisinopril a Popular High Blood Pressure Treatment, Most common side effect of Lisinopril is dry cough. It can cause birth defects in the newly born babies if the mother takes the drug while pregnant
- 9 Common drugs that every diabetic should avoid mixing with their Treatment
Before taking any drugs, be careful because sometimes the drugs which a patient takes during the diabetes are actually the cause of diabetes itself! Medication used for the treatment of high blood pressure is one of them.