Make use of the blood pressure chart below to see what your
blood pressure means. The blood pressure chart is suitable for adults of any age.
Blood pressure readings have 2 figures, for instance 150/100.
The top figure is your systolic blood pressure. ( The highest pressure when your
heart contracts and pushes the blood round your body.) The bottom one is your diastolic blood
pressure. The lowest pressure when your heart relaxes between beats.)
click on this blood pressure chart it will show ranges of excessive, low
and healthy blood pressure values.
Utilizing this blood pressure chart:
To work out what your blood pressure values imply, simply find your top
number (systolic) on the left side of the blood pressure chart and read across, and your bottom
figure (diastolic) on the bottom of the blood pressure chart. Where the two converge is your
What blood pressure readings
As you can observe from the blood pressure chart, only one of the numbers must
be larger or lower than it should be to count as either high blood pressure or low blood
*If value is 90 over 60 (90/60) or less: You'll have low blood pressure.
* Greater than ninety over 60 (90/60) and less than 120 over 80: Your blood pressure interpretation
is right and healthy. Follow a healthy life-style to maintain it at this level.
* Greater than a hundred and twenty over eighty and less than one hundred forty over ninety (120/80
- 140/90) You are in Pre-hypertensive stage, You will have a normal blood pressure reading but it
is a little greater than it should be, and it's best to attempt to lower it. Make healthy changes
to your lifestyle.
* one hundred forty over 90 (140/90) or higher over a digit for weeks: You could have
hypertension . Change your way of life - observe your health practitioner or nurse and take
any medicines they may give you.
* if your top figure is one hundred forty or more - then you may have high blood
pressure, regardless of your bottom number
* in case your bottom number is ninety or more - then you'll have high blood pressure, in spite of
your top figure.
* if your top figure is ninety or less - then you'll have low blood pressure, no matter your bottom
* in case your bottom figure is 60 or less - then you could have low blood pressure, no matter your
Hope this blood pressure chart will help you understand normal low and high
blood pressure values enabling you to manage yourself accordingly.